Welcome to www.sbionlineguide.com website, we are here to help you to change registered mobile number using SBI mobile number change request approval form.
State bank of India is the largest public banking sector with over 15000 branches in India. It offers a wide range of banking services and products to retail and corporate customers. OnlineSBI is the internet banking portal where a user can access their bank accounts at anytime, anywhere in the world. In this article, we have featured about SBI Mobile Number Change Request Approval Form Online
SBI Mobile Number Change Request Approval Form
Security is the main factor when you are using Mobile Banking & Net Banking. Mobile Number is mandatory to make online transactions like Funds Transfer, Online Shopping etc. because it will send a security code to your registered mobile number of SBI (State bank of India) Account to complete the transaction. If you want to change the registered mobile number follow the below steps.
How to Change Mobile Number in SBI
Changing your mobile number in SBI can be done in 2 ways
- Online SBI Mobile Number Approval Form
- Using SBI Online Net Banking
Follow the below steps to change registered Mobile number of your SBI Account.
- Log in to the official website of State bank of India. Here is the Link Online SBI.
- After click on “Continue to Login” to continue the Login Process.
3. Enter your Login ID and Password in their Respective fields and Click on Login Button.
4. Navigate to the Profile Tab in the navigation of SBI Online Portal.
5. Enter into “Personal Details”. Then Enter your “Profile Password” to Continue the Process Further.
SBI Mobile Number Approval Form Online
6. Here you have two options to change your registered Mobile Number, One is “Through Your Branch” and another one is “Through OTP / ATM / Contact Centre”.
7. If you want to change mobile number in SBI online, Choose the second option it will send you an OTP to your New Mobile Number. Enter the OTP and click on Submit to complete the process.
8. And Also You can change your State Bank account Mobile Number by downloading SBI phone number change request form and submitting the SBI Mobile Number Approval form at your SBI Branch. This form is generated from your Online SBI Account.
If you have any queries regarding this procedure, please Comment below.