Hello, Welcome to SBI ONLINE Guide. We are here to share all the stuff related to State Bank of India Banking services like Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, etc. Now you can use the SBI Banking services through your mobile. You can easily do money transfer from one bank account to another account, Mobile Recharges etc. by using the SBI Mobile Banking. For that, you need to register your mobile number with your SBI account online.
This can be done in 3 in Ways
- Submit SBI Mobile banking registration form in Home Branch.
- Using your SBI ATM cum Debit card
- Using You SBI ONLINE Internet Banking
SBI Mobile Banking Registration form
Follow below steps to activate your Mobile Number at your SBI Home Branch
- Download the below registration form to activate your mobile number at your home branch.
- Fill the form with correct details which are registered in Bank account and Mention the Mobile number correctly so as to get get all the security passwords like OTP (One Time Password) etc., to that mobile Number only.
- Take the form and Submit it at your home branch. You will get a confirmation message after linking of your mobile number to your account.
Also read : How change Mobile Number in SBI
State Bank of India Mobile Banking Activation using your ATM-Cum-Debit Card
Follow the steps to complete the Mobile Banking Registration
- Send an SMS through your registered Mobile Number. Type “MBSREG” without double quotes and send it to “567676”
- After sending an SMS a confirmation message from SBI will be received containing USER ID and DEFAULT MPIN. Save them securely because you will use them in the further process.
- Download the SBI Freedom application in your Mobile Phone.
- Open the App and enter your USER ID which you have received through mobile Phone. After That, it asks for Change the Default MPIN. It is mandatory to change the Default MPIN
- You have to activate your mobile.
- Now you need to go to the nearest SBI ATM with your ATM-cum-debit Card and PIN. Enter your ATM card and PIN.
- Select the “Mobile Banking Registration”.
- Select the “Register Mobile Number” to activate your State Bank of India (SBI) mobile banking service.
- Enter your Registered Mobile Number and complete the process. Here you can see the transaction Successful message on the ATM screen.
- Your Mobile Number Registration is Successfully Completed.
Also Download State Bank Anywhere Application
Register SBI Mobile banking using SBI Internet Banking
Step 1 : Send message as MBSREG to the sbi phone number 9223440000 after that a confirmation message with User ID, default MPIN and a link to download SBI Mobile application.
Step 2 : Download State Bank Freedom mobile app from the link received,check out how to download and install State Bank Freedom app.
Step 3 : You must change the MPIN which was sent by SBI by default by using SBI freedom app
Step 4 : Login to your SBI Internet banking service and then click on e-services tab and click on State bank freedom and contiue with the process of registration.
Step 5: Enter Your Sbi Mobile Banking User ID and Registered Mobile Number and click the submit button it will asks you Profile Password of SBI Net banking. Registration process will be completed by completion of remaining steps after entering the profile password as per the instructions.
If you have any problems with this process please comment below. We will try to solve your problem.
Thank You for Supporting Us.