SBI is the largest operating bank in India with millions of customers and thousands of branches worldwide. State Bank of India offers various services to their customers. One can pay their bills, recharge their phone number, transfer the money. In this article, we will explain you on how to recharge your mobile number using internet banking.
How to recharge mobile phones using SBI Online Internet Banking
- Visit SBI official website which is sbionline.com, for direct path https://retail.onlinesbi.com/personal/instapay_oxipay.html
- In the home page, click on the SBI Personal Banking login.
- Then click on continue to login in next page.
- Enter the registered username and password in the box and click on login.
- In the below options, click on Bill payments and click on Top-up recharge and you will be refreshed to a new page.
- Click on ‘Confirm’ when asked for the confirmation.
- You will get a message saying that the recharge is successful.
Mobile recharge by SBI online using Oxi pay
- Visit the SBI official website which is sbionline.com
- In the homepage, click on the mobile/DTH recharge and in the drop-down menu, you will find SBI – Instapay and SBI- Oxipay.
- Click on the “Mobile recharge” in the refreshed page and you will find the online recharge option.
- Fill the following details required.
- Enter the phone number you wish to recharge and re-enter the same mobile number again in the second column.
- Choose your phone number operator and also select the region of your phone number.
- In the last column, you need to enter the amount you wish to recharge your phone number and click on submit.
Mobile recharge by SBI-InstaPay (via Bill desk)
- Open the official SBI site which is sbionline.com.
- In the homepage, click on the mobile/DTH recharge and in the drop-down menu you will find SBI- Oxi pay and SBI – Instapay.
- Now you need to click on SBI – Instapay and accept the disclaimer after going through it.
- Now you need to select your mobile operator and select payment option to pay for the recharge.
- Now click on Submit.
- Fill the necessary fields such as mobile number you wish to recharge and click on Submit.
- You will be refreshed into a new page where you need to confirm the details of the recharge.
- Now click on confirm.
- You will receive a message to your phone number stating that the recharge is successful.
This is the method I follow to recharge my phone number. In case if you have issues regarding recharge your phone number using the above procedures, do let us know by commenting below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.