As per the government rules every individual must link aadhaar card with Sbi bank account number. Hence, State bank allows the users to connect Aadhar number in their account. To continue offers of the bank, a user must enhance their Aadhaar number to the savings account. Without visiting branch of the bank, the user can upload their Aadhar number. It is a very easy step to process without anyone help. There is lots of scheme available by linking it. Some of the schemes are pradhan Mantri suraksa bima yojana, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and more.
If you do not know how to link it to your account, then follow the steps. Here some instructions are given to connect Aadhar number without any hassle.
Link Aadhaar number to SBI account Online
Online helps to process any kind of activation or anything to be simple. Today, this facility is available in online mode. If you have internet banking, you no need worry about linking Aadhar card. If you do not have net banking then you have to open official link of the bank. For connecting this number you should have internet banking account. With the help of username and password of net banking, you process these steps. If you would not know how to process this linking, then read following steps.
- All users have to open the official website of state bank of India.
- You have to log in your net banking account.
- Then, it automatically reached on My accounts.
- Now, you have to choose option link your Aadhaar number.
- It will direct to the registration page, and you have to enter the twelve digit number twice on the page.
- Then click on submit option.
- A one-time password will be generated on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the page and choose to submit option.
- You will receive messages on successful linking and wait for some days to get approved from the bank.
Aadhaar linking status with sbi bank can be confirmed with success message from the branch.
Link Aadhaar via SBI branch
Most of the account holders in the bank are not having a net banking account. They do not know how to process internet. If you do not have net banking, don’t feel you can link your Aadhar number in your branch. For this, you just take Xerox and original copy of Aadhar card with attested. Forms of the Aadhar card linking that download from online website and passbook of the account. These steps help you to connect Aadhar number in a simple way.
- You need to just fill some information that is given in the form like branch name, account number, name, Aadhar or UID number and address on the Aadhar card.
- Complete filling the form and then fix Xerox copy of the Aadhar card along with it.
- You should visit your branch where you are operating SBI account.
- Now, you need to hand over the form and Xerox copy with photography to the bank.
- Then the bank will check photocopy and original of the Aadhar number.
- Verification will be done, sign on in the official site.
- Finally, you receive a message to your mobile number that Aadhar card linked successfully.
Link aadhaar to SBI through ATM
ATM is one of the most important options to connect Aadhar number in the busy schedule to the people. Due to heavy work client have no time to visit the branch of the SBI bank. Now, you can operate this process in SBI ATM itself. If you are looking to link Aadhar number, then read following steps.
- The candidate has to visit nearest ATM.
- They only process it on nearest ATM only.
- First, insert the card or swipe your ATM card in the ATM machine.
- Then enter your PIN number, choose service registration in the menu.
- You have to choose Aadhar registration and select your account type it will check or save after you fill Aadhar number.
- Then you re-enter same on the machine.
- The process of Aadhar linking is completed; you need to wait for confirmation call which came from your SBI bank.
- Within two days you can get the confirmation message from the bank.
If you do not have time to open net banking or visit SBI branch, this way helps you to connect Aadhar number with few steps.
Link Aadhar card by SMS
Linking Aadhar card with SMS is an easy and very simple way when compared to other option. Within you smartphone, you have different options to connect this number. You just consider below-given steps to link it quickly.
- If you have a smartphone, you must send SMS to 567676 in UID format space Aadhar card number space account number.
- Then register your phone number with the given number by the bank. After sending SMS to this number you receive a confirmation message from your phone number which you register by the bank.
- Then the number is verified by the UIDAI from the bank.
- If verification fails and, you can contact given a number to proceed further process for Aadhar linking.
- You have to contact your required bank to know more details of this process.
- In case, if your phone number will not register in your account, you have to send a reply to the same number.
By using above given ways you can link Aadhar number faster. So, choose the way that convenient to operate on your savings account.